New Type of FOAM Extinguisher from Safelincs
Britannia's P50 9ltr foam fire extinguisher is a service-free fire extinguisher, never requiring an engineer call-out during the unit's 10 year guaranteed life. With kitemark to the EN3 standard, these extinguishers conform to all of the latest standards and offer many benefits.
- Extinguisher Rating 43A, 233B - far surpasses standard 9ltr foams
- Corrosion-proof design
- 10 Year savings on engineer's charges
- No refill after five years required
- 10 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in the UK
- Kitemarked by BSI to BS EN3
- Safe for use on live electrical equipment up to 1000 V at a distance of 1m
- Recyclable extinguisher
- Can be factory refurbished after use or at the end of its 10 year life to give another 10 year lifespan. This service costs currently £120 ex VAT including collection and re-delivery from and to your premises.
- UV Protected
- Super strength composite construction
- Over 2kg lighter than a standard 9ltr foam extinguisher
- Supplied with wall bracket
- Free 'after fire replacement'